Making Origami Envelopes really easy and you don't need a lot to start with.
Let's get started!
1. Take your 12 x 12 Scrapbook paper face side up and fold it into a triangle like so: corner to corner
2. Take your 12 inch ruler and measure somewhere between 14.3 to 14.5 cm long along the folded edge.
3. Mark your spot then take the right side of triangle and fold towards the mark.
4. Now fold the left side to the edge of the right side like so.
5. Fold down the left side until it lays flat and now take the same left corner that you folded to the right and fold the flap back towards the left.
6. Now this parts a little tricky that took me about 10 minutes to figure out but the corner that you just folded, open it up until you get a diamond shape and fold down.
7. Fold down the top part of your envelope to very edge of your diamond
8. Open up your envelope and insert the top edge into the diamond like so:
And there you have it!
Your very own Envelope! The double sided tape is to secure some of your folded corners.
It will fit cards in a A2 (4.25 in x 5.5 in) size but really great and easy to make especially for the upcoming Valentine's Day!
So many great patterns for Valentine's day!
Made items are the greatest during Valentine's Day!